We will be starting the EuroPython 2019 conference and training ticket sales
Only 300 training tickets available
After the rush to the early-bird tickets last week (we sold more than 290 tickets in 10 minutes), we expect a rush to the regular and training tickets this week as well.
We only have 300 training tickets available, so if you want to attend the training days, please consider getting your ticket soon.
Available ticket types
We will have the following ticket types available:
- regular conference tickets – admission to the conference days (July 10-12) and sprints (July 13-14)
- training tickets – admission to the training days (July 8-9)
- combined tickets – admission to training, conference and sprint days (July 8-14)
Please see our registration page for full details on the available tickets.
As reminder, here’s the conference layout:
- Monday & Tuesday, July 8 & 9: Trainings, Beginners’ Day and other workshops
- Wednesday–Friday, July 10–12: Conference talks, keynotes & exhibition
- Saturday & Sunday, July 13 & 14: Sprints
These are a new ticket type we are introducing for EuroPython 2019, to simplify purchase and check-in at the conference for attendees who want to attend the complete EuroPython 2019 week with a single ticket.
To make the ticket more attractive, we are granting a small discount compared to purchasing training and conference tickets separately.